- Author Shagrath.agency
- Published October 28, 2021
- Word count 846
What is SEO?
SEO is a group of techniques we use to make a website rank higher in search engines. For example if your search for a ice cream store near you, what is the first link that you see? What did they do to make their website be recommended to you by Google? We all know how much it helps to have your business website ranked as the first link on the results page.
I get what you say about SEO but what is it exactly?
Well to put it simply; it’s a combination of inserting some codes on your website plus some content marketing for your content. Let me explain more; let’s say you have an online store and you want to rank for the keyword “blue shirt” (BTW keyword is what a person enters into search engine to look for something) what’s the first thing to do?
First you must create a content; that means you must have something on your website that is related to blue shirt. Things like where did the blue shirt came from, what is it made of, what does a blue shirt represents and maybe the whole history of blue shirt. But try not to overdo it. You must have some answers; imagine searching for something on Google and clicking on the first link just to find out that it has nothing to do with what you searched for, you will get angry right? So does the search engine.
After you have created your content you must send some signals to the search engines and let them know what your content is regarding. These signals include title, description and headings used on your website.
Don’t forget to speed up your website because we all hate slow websites and so does the search engines.
Is that all I have to know about SEO?
Nope, we’re only getting started. Okay so you have created content related to your keyword and made your website fast, does that guaranty that you will be ranked higher than the others? No!
Well as you created the content your competitors also created one; and they have also improved their website speed. Now how does a search engine decide which one to rank higher?
Here starts Off-page SEO or link building
Off-page SEO or link building is when you get recommended to users and search engines from other websites. Imagine you have written a great recipe for marinara sauce, another website wants to teach its users how to make a pizza but it doesn’t have the time to teach them how to make marinara. so the other website gives a link to your marinara recipe and says that” okay if you want to learn how to make marinara you can check this recipe out”.
This will give your website authority. It shows search engines that you are trustworthy and your content is useful for the audience.
One of the most important ranking factors when it comes to SEO is authority. If your website is not trusted by other websites, then it’s not trusted by search engines.
How to choose the best SEO Services in Dubai
First you have to check something, for a competition that is not that high, you actually don’t need to hire a company or a freelancer to work on your website SEO and you can do it yourself, but if the competition is high, you might want to hire a professional. Well how can I check the competition?
Finding SEO competitors
The first thing you should do is to find the keywords you want to rank for, for example “locksmith in Dubai”. Then you can do a keyword search to see how many competitors you have for this specific keyword. A simple way to do this is to open your Google browser and search this:
Allintitle: “locksmith in Dubai”
Then check for the number of results appearing, the number you see is the number of your competitors working on their SEO.
If you see that the competition is high it’s best that you contact a professional SEO.
SEO pricing in Dubai
The price of SEO starts from anywhere between 100$ to 5000$ depending on the project size and competition. Some SEO’s charge by keyword, some other charge monthly and a lot of agencies and freelancers charge by the hour.
If you have and ecommerce website with a lot of keywords then it’s reasonable to go with monthly and if you have a business website it’s best to go with keywords.
Do I have to rebuild my website for SEO?
If it’s built correctly there’s no need to rebuild it. But remember that your web design service affects your SEO a lot. So if you haven’t built your website yet, be really careful and choose a professional web designer to work on your website.
Remember that the SEO pricing depends on a lot of factors such as the type of website, the CMS, the number of keywords and the competition.
Brian is the SEO specialist for two digital marketing agencies one located in Dubai and the other one in Auckland New Zealand
https://articlebiz.com This article has been viewed 506 times.,
1 2 3 4 5 This article has a 5 rating with 1 vote.,
There are no posted comments.
Leave a comment,
- Your Online Activity Could Be Monitored
- Why Facebook changed its name to Meta, according to a leading tech expert
- Why Casino Bonuses Are Not Always A Good Deal
- The Secrets Of An Effective Digital Marketing Campaign
- How to Setup Canon Printer
- Why Java Is Considered A Top Career Option for Beginners?
- Take Advantage of the Reliable and Privacy Centered Internet Browser Maiar
- Artificial intelligence and eCommerce
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- The Best Creative Marketing Strategies for Cannabis Companies
- Fundamentals to Become a Freelancer
- The Different Ways That Internet Usage Can Impact Your Business
- How to Plan Your Website For the Best Results
- Why Build a Website For Your Business?
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- Cyber Addiction – The Other Apocalyptic Virus
- Cyberbullying and Covid-19 – 2021 Update
- What Is Social Media Automation in Instagram?
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- A Know-how guide for the canon.com/ijsetup | Download and installation guide
- Build a professional file hosting website in no time
- Is McAfee Live Safe Better Than Total Protection?
- Why And How To Use Filezilla?
- Putting Digital Technology at The Center of A Post-Pandemic New Normal
- The privacy-first browser that doesn’t track you
- An Introduction to the Game Recommendation Engine
- How Many People Use Instagram? 30+ Instagram Statistics (2021)
- How important are IT solutions and web development in Covid time
- Best Wi-Fi Extenders in 2020